A. Products covered by this limited Mattress Warranty
This limited Mattress Warranty extends to Mattresses manufactured by EADESS SDN BHD (“HOOGA”), purchased directly from HOOGA or
HOOGA’s authorised retailers, and located in Malaysia.
Mattresses are designed to work on a firm, solid-surface, on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the Mattress
HOOGA reserves the right to invalidate this limited Warranty when product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or
materials such as if the foundation, bed base or bed frame used in conjunction with the Mattress is determined, in HOOGA’s discretion, that
is used in a manner incompatible with the intended design or if the Mattress is found to be in an unsanitary condition.
B. Who this Mattress Warranty extends to
This limited Mattress Warranty extends to the original purchaser of any Mattress who is located in Malaysia.
All HOOGA warranties, including any implied warranties, are valid only for the period of time the Mattress is owned by the original purchaser
of the Mattress. The “original purchaser,” for the purposes of this Mattress Warranty, is the first purchaser of the Mattress from HOOGA or a
HOOGA authorised retailer. All HOOGA limited warranties are not transferable.
C. Limited Mattress Warranty and responsibilities
HOOGA warrants the Mattress in its original packaging sold to the original purchaser against the defects in material and workmanship set
forth below (“Defects”) for a period of 10 years from the time the Mattress is being purchased, when the Mattress is used for its intended
purposes which is in a home and on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the Mattress and user(s).
D. What this limited Mattress Warranty covers
This limited Mattress Warranty applies to the following Defects:
1) Visible indentations greater than one (1) inch (2.54cm) resulting from flaws in manufacturing and not from normal wear and tear.
2) Any physical or structural flaw in the Mattress that causes foam to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
3) Manufacturing faults for coils or wires that are loose or broken and coils or wires that protrude or tear through any fabric that are not under
the conditions of normal wear.
E. What this limited Mattress Warranty DOES NOT cover
1) Body impressions are a normal phenomenon of premium bedding and indicate that the comfort layers are conforming to your body
contour. These are not considered as manufacturing defects.
2) Damaged, indentation or sag which results from the use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base.
3) Normal increase in softness of the foam which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress.
4) Individual preference of feel, firmness and comfort level of the product.
5) Dust mites and bed bugs.
6) Negligent usage.
7) Improper care of maintenance.
8) Abnormal or non-domestic use of the Mattress.
9) Minor manufacturing discrepancies or cosmetic flaws.
10) Mattress fabric (including stains, soiling, burns or pilling).
11) Mattress dimensions within the accepted tolerance of +/- 2 cm on the quoted size.
12) Usage outside Malaysia.
13) Mattresses opened after 3 months from the delivery date.
F. Your responsibilities
If you notice that your product or its individual components are damaged upon unboxing, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, photos of the damaged components within fifteen (15) days of receipt of your
delivery, which you will not be responsible for the delivery costs.
Under the benefit of this limited Mattress Warranty to process for repair or replacement request, we will require photos of the manufacturing
HOOGA will repair or replace (as applicable) and deliver your Mattress back to you. You will be responsible for any delivery costs associated
with the delivery of replaced or repaired Mattresses.
Please retain a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
G. Disclaimer, limitation on liability
HOOGA will, at its sole discretion, determine whether a repair or replacement of a defective Mattress is appropriate.
If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, HOOGA reserves the right to substitute them of comparable
materials and does not guarantee that the replacement will match the existing or original piece.
In the event a dispute arises between you and HOOGA out of this limited Mattress Warranty, you agree to resolve the dispute out of court, within
I. Governing law
This limited Mattress Warranty will be governed by the laws of Malaysia and is provided by:
EADESS SDN BHD